Friday, October 3, 2008

4 weeks old!

I turned four weeks old on Wednesday!  I have learned a couple of new tricks... I can pinch, scratch, and punch when I'm throwing one of my temper tantrums.  If I'm in a good mood, I like to coo when you talk to me, and sometimes I will smile at you!  I have been super hungry lately.  I like to eat about once an hour during the day, and every two and a half hours at night.  I have been known to eat as much as 6 oz. in a single feeding!  Mommy and Daddy have been teasing me about my double chin, and the new dimples that have appeared on my hands!  My Great Aunt Alex told me I looked "fluffier" when she saw me this week.  My Grandma Libby says that they're all just gossips and that I'm perfect!!

Sound asleep in Mommy's lap

I'm starting to smile more, sometimes even when I'm awake!

What color do YOU think my eyes are going to be?

Sacked out in my cargo pants and a shirt from Great Grandma Ellen.

Can you see my dimples?!


No comments:

Post a Comment