Monday, January 5, 2009

4 Months old!

Mommy and Daddy can't believe I'm already four months old!  I go in for my 4 month well baby check-up with Dr. Bennett tomorrow morning, and will be getting my next round of vaccinations.  Mommy and I are not looking forward to the shots.  I am learning how to do many new things.  My latest accomplishments include figuring out how to pull my socks off, and rolling onto my side to play with my feet.  I tried rice cereal for the first time last night, but didn't really like the taste.  I like Mommy's milk much better!  Mommy and Daddy had been told that once I had some cereal in my tummy, I would probably sleep better at night.  They were super excited when I ate my cereal, nursed, and promptly fell asleep at 8:30pm.  They rushed to get ready for bed, and had just crawled under the covers around 9pm when I woke up wailing.  I was SO upset that Mommy and I had to cuddle for awhile until I fell asleep around 10:30.  I woke up hungry at 2:15am, 3:45am, 5am, 7am, and 8am before finally deciding to get up for good around 9:45!  So, Mommy is not feeling too confident that cereal is going to be the magic thing that makes me sleep through the night!  She IS hoping that I'll start deciding to go to bed a little earlier than midnight, and getting up a little earlier than noon!

Surprise!  I pulled my sock off!
Working on sock number 2!

Sophie the Giraffe, best teething toy on the planet.
What is that thing you are trying to put in my mouth?
Hey, this doesn't taste right!!

1 comment:

  1. I used my finger to get cereal into Annie's mouth for a while. It must be a pretty difficult task to learn how to move that food back with their tongue the first several times! I love his barely chubby wrists!

    ReplyDelete