Happy October everyone! I have been enjoying the colorful crunchy leaves on my walks with Mommy. It's starting to get chilly in the mornings here in Seattle, so I've switched over to wearing my footed fleece pajamas at night. Mommy and Daddy are still working to get all of our things unpacked and in their proper place at our new house. I am proud to say that I now have eight teeth! They feel so funny in my mouth... I use my tongue to play with them all the time. I have my first cold of the season and have a yucky runny nose and cough. Mommy is very hopeful that I will turn a corner over the weekend, because I am feeling pretty miserable. I have been a more adventurous eater lately. My newest foods have included fish sticks, smoked salmon and spinach crepes, kiwi, and cranberry blueberry juice. I won't eat very much at one time, but Mommy and Daddy are concentrating on exposing me to lots of different flavors, and hoping that my appetite will eventually catch up!
My new winter coat




No comments:
Post a Comment