Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas! I have had such a fun Christmas so far! For Christmas Eve, we had a bunch of my relatives over for appetizers and soup. After our little party, we went to the candlelight service at church. I got to light the Advent candle with Mommy and Daddy, and Mommy sang with the choir. I got up at 7am this morning, and was SO excited when I saw a giant stuffed lion under the tree! I got so many fun things to play with: a plastic sled, a rocking horse, several books, a hammer set, singing refrigerator magnets, a talking telephone, a stuffed animal, a push toy... I'm a lucky boy!! It is now 11:45, and I am snoozing before heading to my Great Aunt Alex and Great Uncle Mike's house for Christmas dinner. I am also looking forward to seeing my Grandma Edna and Jim before we leave!
Kissing my new rocking horse on Christmas Eve
First present Christmas morning
Getting ready to open my stocking
My new push toy
Wearing my tickle mittens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment