We skipped straight from summer to winter here in Seattle! It is COLD out there. The first snowfall of the year was this weekend, but we didn't get any at our house since we are at sea level. They started decorating the city Christmas tree with ornaments and lights, which I have loved watching the progress on each day! Mommy will sing for the tree lighting ceremony next weekend. The candy shop window has my favorite display set up... the remote controlled train and skiers. I would stand there for hours each day if Mommy and Daddy would let me! Our church looks so pretty with all of it's Christmas decorations, and Santa has set up his mailbox up the street from our house. I think I might write him a letter this year. Here are some pictures taken this month:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment