Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm two weeks old today!

Mommy and Daddy can't believe I'm already two weeks old.  They are very tired because I have been sleeping all day and then awake and screaming all night for the past three days.  Daddy went to Babies R Us today and bought me a swing... I really like it, and mommy is hoping it will help me sleep tonight.  Daddy is going back to work tomorrow, and will have to be up at 5:30am.  Grandma Libby is going to come over and help mommy take care of me during my fussiest hours, which have been 11pm-3am, so that Daddy can get some sleep.  Mommy gave me my first bottle yesterday so that she could have a little bit of a break.  She is keeping a bottle of breastmilk in the fridge at all times and offering it to me once or twice a day.  I'm doing great in the eating department.  I am hungry all the time!!

Thank you Linda for my gigantic bib!!

Two weeks old

If you visit me between 11pm and 3am, this is the face you will see.

My first ride in the swing


No comments:

Post a Comment