Sunday, September 7, 2008

My First Day Home

After keeping mommy and daddy up for a good portion of the night, I was very well behaved my first day home! I am hungry all the time, and am keeping my mommy very busy. Thankfully, she is starting to feel a little better even though she is still very sore. I enjoyed my visitors today too!

Drugged on mommy's milk!



Hanging out with Grandpa Jack


Snuggling with Grandma Chris



Mommy's friend Laurel... the FIRST of the girlfriends to see me!


Sam thought I was so stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! Congratulations to you all. He is so precious! I can only hope our little boy when he arrives is half as amazing as Josiah. Keep up the blog! We have one for ours as well. Enjoy the time together. Congrats on your amazing little miracle. Speedy healing!

    ReplyDelete