Monday, February 2, 2009

5 Months

Well hello there!  Mommy and Daddy have both been under the weather the past few weeks, so it's been awhile since we've posted pictures.  I will be five months old tomorrow.  I am now able to sit up on my own, but I am still pretty wobbly, so Mommy and Daddy sit behind me just in case I flop.  I have also learned how to stick my tongue out in a little point, which Mommy and Daddy think is very funny!  My new favorite game is peek-a-boo.  I love it when Mommy and Daddy hide their faces and then say, "BOO".  If Mommy is holding me and Daddy is nearby, I will bury my face in Mommy's shoulder, and then turn my head around really fast to look at Daddy.  It is SO much fun!  Last night we played for about 45 minutes before Mommy and Daddy decided it was time to find a new game.  I have been having a growth spurt, which means my poor Mommy is very tired.  I am just so HUNGRY at night, that I have to wake her up about once every 90 minutes.  When I'm not growing, I am eating about once every three hours.  Mommy is going to start making some of my baby food in the food processor now that she knows what I like.  Prunes, sweet potatoes, and squash are my current favorites.  I have a new baby cousin (well, third cousin if you want to get technical) being born today!  Mikayla Ann Hansen is being delivered by c-section today.  We are waiting for that special phone call saying that she has arrived!
Smiling for Daddy

Sitting up like a big boy

Hi Mommy, I'm not tired...

Oh good, you're looking at me... we can play!!

Five minutes later, down for the count.

No comments:

Post a Comment