Mommy and Daddy got take-out Thai food for Valentine's Day. Daddy lit candles and bought Mommy roses and candy. I gave Daddy a Valentine card. Mommy let me hold it on our way to Daddy, and I chewed a hole in the corner of the envelope! I wasn't tired at all when Mommy and Daddy were ready to start dinner, so they had to bring the swing into the kitchen. I let them get through the main course, but by dessert, I wanted OUT of that thing! I sat on Daddy's lap and pounded my hands on the table. I could tell there was something exciting about the day, even though I wasn't quite sure what it was. I wanted to keep partying, long after Mommy and Daddy were ready to call it a night! I ended up cuddled in between them in bed, and I woke them up faithfully every two hours all night long. Happy Valentine's Day!!
Giving Daddy his Valentine card
Crashing Mommy and Daddy's romantic dinner
I'm not tired, I want to sit with YOU!!
I had fun banging my hands on the table
Happy Valentine's Day!





No comments:
Post a Comment