We have been enjoying our summer! My Mommy has been terrible about keeping up with this blog, but we have had many fun experiences in the past few months. I found out that the baby in Mommy's tummy is going to be a baby BROTHER, and his name is going to be Jamison Anthony. I can't wait to meet him! I also got to be the ring bearer in a wedding, had a wonderful time celebrating the 4th of July with family and friends at my house, and recently got to meet Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt at Thomas the Train Day! I am starting preschool in the fall, and am looking forward to my first camping trip with Mommy and Daddy at the Dungeness Spit in August!
Posing in my ring bearer outfit!
1st Ride on a horse, visiting friends in Sequim, WA
In heaven, playing with Lola all day at the farm!
All dressed up for the wedding!
Me and Daddy
Hiking to Dungeness Spit
Fun on the beach!
Pool time on the 4th of July with my buddies!
Just call me Picasso
I call these my "cooking gobbles", helping Mommy in the kitchen
Thomas the Train Day, SO excited to board the train!
Meeting Sir Topham Hatt!
Bouncy house time!
Posing with Thomas the Train
Driving an engine
Love my new conductor hat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment